Saturday, September 25, 2010

Only 7...

This is an Ethan post - Miles also played great in his game, I just wasn't allowed (by the babies) to get the camera out at his game. So hopefully, (babies permitting) Miles will get his own soccer post later this season.


I mentioned last post how the boys had their duet festival this morning - they played at 8:30 and 9:00. Well, they both also had soccer games at 9:00 and then Miles had a flag football game at 10:00. Somehow, the boys convinced me that we could make it to everything. Luckily we were able to switch with someone so the boys played first in their piano session and then we snuck out and headed to the soccer fields. The boys changed into soccer uniforms as we were driving and we only missed one quarter of the games. Since both games were at the same time I had to hop between games (which happened to be at opposite ends of the fields), so by the time I got down to Ethan's game he had already scored 4 goals. We then watched for 15 minutes and saw him score 2 more before we ran down to watch Miles. After his game was over he walked down to where we were still watching Miles. The first thing out of his mouth was "I ONLY scored 7 goals, I really wanted to score 9 though" (his uniform number is 9 - I think that has something to do with it). Poor kid - here is one of the 7 goals.

No comments: