Friday, January 29, 2010

The Birthday Girl

Abby is offically 3 although I am not so sure we are past the "terrible 2's" stage. She is a beautiful, smart, happy and talented kid, but boy is she stubborn (a trait that I try to blame on her dad, but there is a possibility that she got a bit of that from both sides). She had a great birthday - her dad was here this weekend so she got to spend time with him too. He took her to see "The Princess and the Frog" - which she absolutely loved - I think she mostly just enjoyed being spoiled by her dad. He had to fly home that night and then we went up to my parents and had a "family party". Here are some of the highlights. This is Abby and her "bestest friend" Katie - we sure have enjoyed living closer to cousins. When asked what kind of cake Abby wanted for her birthday, the only request was a "pink" cake - so here is the "pink" cake with a Dora candle borrowed from Katie.
The only part of the cake that was eaten by Abby was the "pink" frosting - but it is her day, so I will let her eat what she wants.
Here are the presents - Katie helped unwrap a few.

I feel bad that I didn't get any pictures of Abby with Frank on her birthday, but I did want to post these pictures of the twins with their dad. Here is Paige with Dad


And Piper with Dad.


They both quite like the guy!

No comments: