Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Duet Recital

Miles and Ethan are playing a duet in a piano festival this weekend. My mom had a recital that we used for dress rehearsal. The boys have had a very hard time sitting on the same bench - I don't know that we will do duets again, so I had to post this in case it is a first and last. They played two songs, but I only got the last one. Here is my attempt at a video - sorry about the motion, I had a baby in my arm and didn't realize I was rocking back and forth.

5 comments:

destiny said...

I love how fast they stood up after they finished! They are doing so well at the piano, I am very impressed!

simpson said...

That was AWESOME!! I liked how Miles was looking around like it was a piece of cake or something. Way to go boys!

The Hojnackes said...

Wow! I am so impressed with how well they play together. That is so much harder than playing by yourself. They are great! (and don't worry about the motion- I rock back and forth when I'm holding a baby without realizing it too!)

Brittany said...

<3

susieq said...

The boys totally ROCK!!! I loved it and wish I could play as well as they do!! How awesome!! Keep playing boys, someday you'll be on "America's got Talent" or something like that!!